SECTOR (Société d'Etudes et de Conseils en Technologie et Organisation)
Legal form : Société par Actions Simplifiée (SAS)
Share capital : 421 735,00 €
SIREN : 353 762 230
Address : 12 avenue du Québec, BP 636 Villebon-sur-Yvette, F91965 Courtabœuf 1 cedex
Phone : +33 (0) 1 69 59 27 27
President and Founder
Website hosted by OVH
140 Quai du Sartel 59100 Roubaix
Phone: 08 203 203 63
Fax: 03 20 20 09 58
All rights reserved. Unless expressly authorized, the reproduction as well as any use of the contents of this site for purposes other than individual and private consultation are prohibited.
Web development : Agence Web Keopz
Protection of personal data
SECTOR protects your personnal data.
Our policy of protecting your personal data is for you, users of our website, and aims to inform you in a transparent manner about the type of data we collect, the purposes and conditions of exercise of your rights
1. Data we collect and purposes
We collect and use only the personal data that we need for our business, in application of the principle of data minimization. We may collect the following categories of personal data:
• Identification and professional life data that you send us via our contact forms to allow us to contact you in the context of employment opportunities or questions asked to SECTOR. This is the data:
- Essential to the processing of your request: name, email, telephone number, name of your company,
- Optional in the form: CV and cover letter,
• Identification data (copy of your identity card) in the eventual exercise of your rights of access, rectification, opposition or portability of data.
2. Shelf life of your data
Your identification informations relating to the management of our relationship with you is retained by SECTOR for a period of three (3) years from our last contact. The data collected during the exercise of your rights about the use of your personal data are retained for a period of one (1) year.
3.Communication of your personal data
We only communicate your personal data to the authorized and determined persons mentioned below:
• SECTOR's authorized staff responsible for processing your applications and requests for information,
• The courts concerned, public and governmental authorities, if we are compelled by law or judicial procedure, for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other matters of interest general. If the law allows us, we will notify you of the communication of your personal data.
Except the situations mentioned above, your data is not communicated, exchanged, sold or rented to any other person.
In the event of new situations involving the transfer of your personal data to third parties occur, we undertake to inform you and seek your prior consent before any transfer.
4. Your rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights:
• Right of access, rectification, update of your data,
• Right of erasure of your personal data, when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited,
• Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time,
• Right to limit the processing of your data,
• Right to oppose the processing of your data,
• Right to portability of data.
These rights may be exercised, by simple request by email to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by mail to SECTOR, 12 avenue du Quebec, BP 636 Villebon-sur-Yvette, F91965 Courtabœuf 1 cedex indicating your details (surname, first name, address and a copy of a signed identity document) and a legitimate reason when it is required by law (especially in case of opposition to treatment of personnal data).
5. Security of your personal data
SECTOR ensures the security of your personal data by implementing data protection enhanced by the use of physical and logical security.
6. Transfer of your personal data outside the EU
SECTOR undertakes not to transfer your data outside the European Union.
In the event that we should transfer your data, we will inform you by indicating the technical and legal measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum duration of storage of cookies is 13 months maximum after their first deposit in the user's terminal, as well as the duration of the validity of the user's consent to the use of these cookies. The lifespan of cookies is not extended at each visit. The consent of the user must therefore be renewed after this period.
Cookies can be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimize the services rendered to the user (frequency of access, personalization of the pages, operations carried out and information consulted).
You are informed that the publisher is likely to place cookies on your device. The cookie records information about the navigation on the service (the pages you have visited, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
Etiam ullamcorper. Suspendisse a pellentesque dui, non felis. Maecenas malesuada elit lectus felis, malesuada ultricies. Curabitur et ligula. Ut molestie a, ultricies porta urna. Vesti bulum commodo volutpat a, convallis ac, enim. Phasellus fermentum in, dolor. Pellentesque facilisis.
Level 13, 2 Elizabeth St,
Melbourne, Victoria 3000